Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Battlestar Galactica scratchbuilt over 5' long

A few Pic of my Battlestar Galactica over 5 ft long

http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h365/cayla1107/Battlestar Galactica/

EDIT**
Hi Ken,
I hope you don't mind I edited the link to make them auto opening images - Dear god that's nice..:D

fredlight

Alphans
Beautyhell! I had the small model when I was young, loved it too, but lost it when my mother moved house....yours is a beast and a beauty!:O

shornak

Alphans
I didn't see in the pictures but did you make a small landing ramp with a picture at the end of it like in the show?

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
A cathedral of plastic....

Bit surprised Duey hasn't posted on this one....

He loves Battlestar Galactica stuff, did you see his Colonial Movers build Ken?

Check it out....

http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10323&highlight=movers

And our own Steve36uk has built a Galactica or two in his time. I can remember popping into a model shop in Cheltenham in the late 1980's and seeing a real beauty hanging from the ceiling. I never dreamt that I would chat to the guy who actually built that model over 20 years later. :D

I am actually getting scared to look in the background of your photos as I think I have spied more interesting stuff.... dear god :wtf:

Think I'll be sitting down for a bit... :lol:

Cap'n

Transporter

Alphans
Very, very impressive! Are you a professional model builder or "just" a very talented Sci Fi fan who has a lot of time?...;)

All your threads are very interesting, especially with all the pics. Thank you.

Very, very impressive! Are you a professional model builder or "just" a very talented Sci Fi fan who has a lot of time?...;)

All your threads are very interesting, especially with all the pics. Thank you.

I love to do this stuff --I go away for work in May to Oct gone 6 months don't get a chance to do anything then, but take advanatage of it when I get home.Wish I could have did it for a living, now that would have been the LIFE.
Thanks Ken

Last edited:

steve36uk

Alphans
Very nice-can never have enough of these:thumbup:

And our own Steve36uk has built a Galactica or two in his time. I can remember popping into a model shop in Cheltenham in the late 1980's and seeing a real beauty hanging from the ceiling. I never dreamt that I would chat to the guy who actually built that model over 20 years later. :D
Cap'n

And he will be doing another one before too long.... :D