Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

BBCA and STNG

starlord

Alphans
I have been watching BBCA most of this afternoon and right now at 4pm PST STNG has just came on. in fact there is a 2nd one listed for the next hour. this 1st one is one that I'm alway happy to see. in this one the comes a cross a race the uses meaphoes to talk.

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
I have been watching BBCA most of this afternoon and right now at 4pm PST STNG has just came on. in fact there is a 2nd one listed for the next hour. this 1st one is one that I'm alway happy to see. in this one the comes a cross a race the uses meaphoes to talk.

'Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra' :)

One of the best episodes of TNG in my humble opinion

starlord

Alphans
that has been one that I have watched for, I see STNG on BBCA, some times on Sci-fi, and at midnight I see it on KDOC from Los Angles.

starlord

Alphans
KDOC started showing it again, I think they had to stop after lighting hit it once in a T-Storm but they've been showing it since then.

starlord

Alphans
I still get to watch it on the BBCA, yesterday they had them on from noon to 5pm, while I did't get to watch all ot them, the one I did get to see was where the Klingon had his son on the ship and he had to start learning to be a father to the buy.