Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Best of MST3K

BrianS

Alphans
With the advent of Rifftrax, I have been going back and enjoying some of the original MST3K episodes. But there are so many to choose from. What do the members here think are some of the best MST3K episodes out there?

:D

CR

Alphans
I don't remember which movie it was, but it started with them ripping on a short educational film called "Mr B-Natural" or "Mr B-Happy" or something. The 'mister' was played by a female. :think: Freakin' hilarious.

Alien from LA, featuring Kathy Ireland, is funny, just to see what people in the 80's thought was fashionable. (I think Tom Servo says "This is where all the people in the New Wave ended up after the Wave ended.")

CR

Alphans
Gotta agree with Neal on Manos. But I can add that the only way one should ever watch it is the MST3K version!

I remember another ep called Attack of the the Eye Creatures. Yes, the word 'the' appears twice in the title, which Joel & the bots point out. (Or was it Mike & the bots?) I don't recall if it was one of the best MST3K's, but it had a few good lines.

Oo, oo, oo! City Limits. Terrible film, great MST3K ep, with, of all people, James Earl Jones. Must have been a contract job for him. Kim Catrall & Robbie Benson also star. I remember laughing throughout most of this one.

JericoEagle1

Alphans
Devil Doll, The She Creature and Overdrawn at the Memory Bank are a few of my favorites. Oh and anything with Peter Graves in it....LOL

Dr Kane

Alphans
I've never seen it but I know the general idea. Did they ever do 'JTTFSOTS', 'The Black Hole', or 'The Incredible Melting Man'?

Last edited:

Dr Kane

Alphans
They did The Incredible Melting Man! Quite good.

Thanks, Neal - I must go looking for that on YouTube or elsewhere. 'TIMM' is probably my favourite 'good bad' film.

'Steve, are you there? Steve, we want to help you... Oh my God... it's his ear!' :rofl:

William0999

Alphans
Laserblast was always a favorite of mine. I also enjoyed Moon Zero Two, Fugitive Alien 1&2, Cave Dwellers, Time Chasers, Prince of Space, and Invasion of the Neptune Men. Their take on the Godzilla and Gamera films was also excellent.

crowe-t

Alphans
Hi, I'm a MST3K fan if you haven't been able to tell from my Avatar and user name. One of my favorite all time MST3K episodes is "I Accuse My Parents'. It isn't a Sci-Fi movie but a very funny episode, one of the best in my opinion!
:lol:

No-one a fan of the episode from the very first series where they watched some crappy British sci-fi show? Space 99 or something?

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8wgXRxizWZ8[/ame]

It's like some freaky crossover of my two fave shows, featuring neither of them at their best...

oshvision

Alphans
HAS TO BE SST DEATH FLIGHT - a blatent rip off from the old 1960's movie Concord or Airport? No wonder Boeing never made the real SST!

lol :)

oshvision

Alphans
after scrapping the real mock up of the boeing sst i think they used the interiors and models for the movie