Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Big Chief Captain Scarlet/Thunderbirds action figures

Captainplaid

Alphans
The Thunderbird figures look FAB best ever created, the Scarlet wow superb costume fit overall shape bang on. Spotted the FAB 1 had a jaw dropping moment that profile is amazing. As Fan's i think finally we have a company that understands what we all want
a quality product like round 2 did with the 22 inch eagle nailed it.
For all of you in the UK see what you can find out as to other items to come please.
Best from Michael.

TVC21

Alphans
Thanks for the feedback folks. I'm working with big chief providing patterns and references, we aim to finally deliver quality Anderson figures

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Good to hear. Hard to tell from the photo, but it seemed as though both Alan and John were still works in progress. Looking forward to seeing what the finished results will be! :yes:

mirrorman

Alphans
Have Scott and Virgil on the way, can't wait as these do look amazing. Will get the whole set I think .. 5 brothers, Parker and Lady Penelope.

Also will be pre-odering Captain Scarlet . I do hope they do Blue and Destiny.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
I was so impressed with these figures that we are adding them to the store.

More than that we will be releasing a series of props to display with this figures.

Watch this space.

boatshewsd2

Alphans
(Hover) Bike Lane...

Would love to see John and Gordon's figures riding them - something they never got to do, in the series! :idea: :idea:

TV21Dalek

Alphans
These are my Scott and Virgil. Got Alan on pre-order :)

Attachments

• IMG_7863.jpg
    IMG_7863.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7864.jpg
    IMG_7864.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 20