Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Black Sun-Paul and Tanya...

Senmut

Alphans
We saw Tanya, asking Paul if she could "share the music", as Alpha plummets towards the event horizon of the Black Sun. He is, of course, agreeable. Now, do you think that perhaps Paul shared more than just the music with her, during that final plunge? :brows:
Opinions?

Neal

Alphans
We saw tanya, asking Paul if she could "share the music", as Alpha plummets towards the event horizon of the Black Sun. Now, do you think that perhaps Paul shared more than just the music with her? :brows:
Opinions?

Yes; I think they both also shared a passion for musical theatre.

DX-SFX

Alphans
Now, do you think that perhaps Paul shared more than just the music with her, during that final plunge? :brows:
Opinions?

There's nothing that suggests anything other than an unspoken closeness at most. Anything else would be generated in the head of the viewer.

Bishop

Alphans
:D Seriously, anyone who tried anything with Tanya ended up dying, except for Alan, but he saw the error of his ways. I think DX is quite right here, there wasn't any time to be up to that sort of stuff as the situation played out, and the relationship thing is clearly developed (without the "sex in the city" style overt crap of the present) with Sandra.

SPACE 1899

Alphans
We saw Tanya, asking Paul if she could "share the music", as Alpha plummets towards the event horizon of the Black Sun. He is, of course, agreeable. Now, do you think that perhaps Paul shared more than just the music with her, during that final plunge? :brows:
Opinions?

And there was me thinking Tanya was asking Paul to "SPARE the music" because it was so totally and utterly awfull...

Last edited:

DX-SFX

Alphans
It is possible to have intimate moments without bonking the other person's brains out, a detail that many hollywood films seem to have missed. Subtlety and nuance often work better than an in your face romp.

Bishop

Alphans
While I agree with you, I had to chuckle at your logic. 'Not enough time', coming from a guy??? :lol: :lol:

Of course there wasn't time.. they were already crossing the event horizon....quick though they may have been, its hard to do anything when you're see through.

Again DX is right. You can't get more intimate than when people are being completely transparent with each other ;)

Stu73

Alphans
It is possible to have intimate moments without bonking the other person's brains out, a detail that many hollywood films seem to have missed. Subtlety and nuance often work better than an in your face romp.

What's better than an in your face romp with Tanya?

alienation

Alphans
From the first time I saw that episode as a child, I always wondered what going through the black sun was like for Paul and Tanya in particular as well as the other Alphans. we only saw Koenig and Victor.
did each Alphan have a conversation with God?
Paul and Tanya always seemed to me like they just got off of some spiritual mushroom trip or something.

Bishop

Alphans
Maybe Tanya and Paul even "saw" God (or at least, yelled the diety's name a few times)...LOL.

Dana :brows:

:lol::lol::lol: Would have stopped them in their tracks when they got and answer back....

We are of course forgetting that John and Victor weren't the only people to age 10000 years.... grey sex

:eek: Did I just type that???? :roll:

Oh and BTW Paul and Tanya didn't do anything, Paul didn't die