Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

BLAKES 7 - Pursuit ship and Scorpio reference help / required

Wiggz

Alphans
Hello,

Later on this year I'm looking to build a CG version of the pursuit ship as well as update a CG model of the Scorpio I started several years ago.
I've gathered as much information and reference as I possibly can from the internet, screenshots and various magazine (TV Zone / Sci-Fi and fantasy modeller)

There are already a few threads here that featured some excellent reference which I've been using as a guide.If anyone here has any of these images in a higher resolution or other images of these studio models, could they please get in touch or post here please. I've tried to contact a few of you that had previously posted images via the messages section here but I don't know if they have gotten through so thought I'd post this thread.

For the pursuit ship, I've been collating this reference into a guide for when I start building - I've (fingers crossed) attached this here and hope to update it when I can get some clearer reference.

With regard to the Scorpio, I'm also looking to get in touch with Andy Lazell so if anyone knows him or is able to contact him on my behalf that would be appreciated.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanx,

Wiggz

sigspace

Alphans
Extra details

over the years I have collected photo reference material for models I hope to make. Please find attached what I have of this ship. I cannot say where they came from as I really cannot remember. If any shouldn't be there please say and I will remove them

Attachments

• cf2be02b.jpg
    cf2be02b.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 20
  • f0556290.jpg
    f0556290.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 14
  • PS-rear02.jpg
    PS-rear02.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 10
  • PS-rear03.jpg
    PS-rear03.jpg