Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Breakaway 2019 Convention

Scifitodd

Forum Supporter
As you know, as Alphans, we will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Breakaway, next year on September 13th, 2019. This is a landmark date in Space:1999 history, and will be a VERY SPECIAL time for us to celebrate together, not only as fellow Alphans, but as fans of this wonderful series which we love.
With that said, I wish to announce that BREAKAWAY:2019 - 20TH ANNIVERSARY - A SPACE:1999 EVENT CONVENTION will be held in the Northeast, in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The venue will be at the Best Western: Lehigh Valley Convention Center.
The event will begin on the early evening of September 12th, with a welcoming of all attendees, and progress into Friday, September 13th, Saturday, September 14th, and Sunday, September 15th.
The hotel is conveniently located approximately 4 miles from the Lehigh Valley International Airport, outside of Allentown, Pennsylvania, and does provide a shuttle service to and from the airport. The venue is approximately 90 miles from both New York City and Philadelphia, which equates to approximately about an hour and a half travel time.

(9) IN PERSON GUESTS PLANNING TO ATTEND:
BARBARA BAIN (Dr. Helena Russel)
NICK TATE (Chief Eagle Pilot - Alan Carter)
PRENTIS HANCOCK (Contoller - Paul Morrow)
ANTON PHILLIPS (Dr. Bob Mathias)
CLIFTON JONES (Computer Expert - David Kano)
SUZANNE ROQUETTE: ( MAIN mission Operative - Tanya Alexandra)
SUZANNE (HEIMER) PETERSON (Barbara Bain's Stand-In and Alphan Nurse)
CHRISTOPHER PENFOLD: (Story Consultant and Writer for Space:1999)
LISA HARROW: (Anna Davis - The Testament of Arkadia)
(2) SKYPE GUESTS
BRIAN JOHNSON - Special Effects Designer and Director for SPACE:1999
CATHERINE SCHELL - Maya from Year 2/
The Servant of the Guardian from Year 1
CLASSIC FAN FILM SCREENING:
COSMOS 1999 - COMPLIMENTS OF SYLVAIN LABROSSE AND YVES LAPOINTE.
SPACE:1999 PROPS AND SHIPS DISPLAY, WHICH PROMISES TO BE ONE OF THE LARGEST SPACE:1999 EXHIBITS IN THE NORTHEAST!!

Visit www.breakaway-2019.com

Attachments

• Breakaway 2019 Flyer.jpg
    Breakaway 2019 Flyer.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 7
  • Breakaway 2019 banner.jpg
    Breakaway 2019 banner.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 4
  • BW2019.jpg
    BW2019.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

boatshewsd2

Alphans
With A Little Help From Their Friends...

:2c:

When I learned this summer that I'd passed my five-years-cancer-free checkup, I put this on and turned up the sound as loud as I dared - thank heaven, the neighbors were understanding!

Respectfully submitted here, and dedicated to all who'll be attending this wkend's big Breakaway: 2019 get-together. :gossip:

Because the runaway Moon has never been alone...

With A Little Help From My Friends, by the great Joe Cocker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQLtCoh5EaI

:notworthy:

colby65

Alphans
The actors of our favorite series are not very numerous! As they took care of those who are still in this world ... Same thing for us, the fans of the series ... I was 12 years old in 1975 when the first episode "Break away" aired ... now I have 58! I'm slowly approaching sixty ... Some fans are also dead: accident, illness, suicide cases, ... we are all the same actors or fans ...
I know one who threw himself under a suburban train almost in front of my eyes ... I saw the firefighters pick it up with a shovel, and put what was left of it in a plastic bag, then clean it up. and disinfect the rails with a jet ..