Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

BritScifi 4 – Leicester March 1/2

birdie

Alphans
Anyone going?

Paul Darrow, Jan Chappell, Stephen Grief and Brian Croucher are apparently appearing, no solid details yet.

I'll probably make it up for at least one day, haven't been to a con in ages.

clanger68

Alphans
I will be there along with B7Gary, exhibiting some Blake's 7 and Doctor Who items, hopefully some of Exterminators as well.

It was amazing last year, well worth a visit.

All the exhibits were superbs, the guests were great and look to be again, the place itself is very interesting as well.

Look forward to seeing you there Si.

Cheers,

Andy

birdie

Alphans
Hi mate, sorry I didn't get back to you on Horizon, my PC is in for repair, attempting to use the wife's android thing, and have fingers like sausages!

Should be there Saturday, looking forward to it. Was my bithday today, so I get to set the agenda, so we marathoned Blake and S1999. I was going to show her up to Cygus Alpha, then hit her with Blake, for max effect. I was surprised to be told that would be spoilers, now she wants to watch the whole lot!

Followed up with Breakaway, Guardian of Piri and Dragon's Domain. I guess I still see the Dragon with my delightfully disgusted eight year old eyes, I don't think Linda was quite so convinced. We did agree that Tony Cellinini was da man and Helena's a right cow in that episode though :)

See ya in a few weeks.

Si

Last edited:

Ham Salad

Alphans
Followed up with Breakaway, Guardian of Piri and Dragon's Domain. I guess I still see the Dragon with my delightfully disgusted eight year old eyes,

Si

I always wondered what they did with the monster and what became of it. Dandy monster.

Also, I don't know why they haven't done a digital remaster of at least the first season of blake: Could have benefited from some digital enhancements on the fx light episodes....

saurus

Chief Eagle Pilot
Hi Guys!
I'm attending both days on request.Hope to see some old friends (Hi Andy!) and some new ones!
All the Best, Bill Pearson.

saurus

Chief Eagle Pilot
Hi Andy!
It's been ages...Almost 20 years from Precinct! Hope everyone can get along! The drinks are on me!
All the best, Bill.

MoonbaseAlpha

Chief Eagle Pilot
Hi Bill,
Is it really 20 years since Precinct..... Is any other of the gang going ???
Bye the way, are you still on red or shall I get a blue tinny ????
(sorry everyone else, this is an in joke, and NO, Im not going to explain this)

Also do you still have the photo book and negs that I did ?
I've got a few prints, but not all of them...

Cheers !!!

Andy H

birdie

Alphans
I always wondered what they did with the monster and what became of it. Dandy monster.

Also, I don't know why they haven't done a digital remaster of at least the first season of blake: Could have benefited from some digital enhancements on the fx light episodes....

I read somewhere that it was seen rotting away on a back-lot at Pinewood.

birdie

Alphans
Had a great day today :)

Got to chat to Bill Pearson about my Blake Killer WIP, compare my Blake Gauda Prime Bounty Hunter gun to the real deal, and watch a (possibly drunk) Jan Chappell berate some poor guy in the cast Q&A for having the audacity to point a camera at her :lol:

Unfortunately Matt Irvine didn't bring his B7 stuff, concentrating on Doctor Who, but Andy (Clanger) and the RPB crew put on a very cool display of replica and orginal props, and original costumes.

A plethora of pics here: http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/S...F UK Prop Party/Brit SciFi 2014?sort=2&page=1

neophyl

Alphans
Damn, wish I'd known what you looked like, from where the Q & A pics were taken looks like you were the row in front and about 6 over from where I was sitting.

Had a great time Saturday too and thanks to Andy for letting me compare my clip gun to his. I was quite pleased with how close they were in size.

I didn't think I was going to get it back from Paul after the photo shoot lol