Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

BSG models of mine

starlord

Alphans
This so called newer BSG can never reach the level that the storyline of Babylon 5 reached, that is so far above this poorly written bag could never reach and they also changed the battlestar itself.

You talk about robot acting? I just watched tranfomers dark of the moon, that that was full of robots acting.

starlord

Alphans
As I had said, I have two models of the BSG, I also have 3 cylon basestars.

Attachments

• 013_13.jpg
    013_13.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 26
Ham Salad said:
Why's it green?

As the Actress said to Dr Bruce Banner

:D:

Seems to me to be something to do with the camera, as the background is solid yellow. Either that or someone has been playing around in Photoshop.

OO

starlord

Alphans
If it ets uploaded, here is a photoof a basestar. it's color is due to it beeing taken o slide file but it was done as color print . I have not found the photo, so I'll look for it tonight. I looked and it was posted with the post about 2 post above.

Last edited:

starlord

Alphans
I saw a poat on a usa hobby list about a guy building a good sized BSG, I'll upload a photo I copied

Attachments

• gal9 (1).jpg
    gal9 (1).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 26

starlord

Alphans
I now have a digal camera and can now do some posting shots of my models.

here is my oldest BSG model as it hags in my living room

Attachments

• 005_12.jpg
    005_12.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 19

starlord

Alphans
that photo of the basestar that is green in color, I had used slide film to take it and it was develed as nomal print film and turned green.as I had shot it outside. the next one is inside and looks better.

Attachments

• 04-4c.jpg
    04-4c.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 11

starlord

Alphans
I am a Netflix user and during the last two weeks I have been getting the Netflix Desks for BSG and have been enjoying them too.

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 13

starlord

Alphans
This last weekend I watched the last of the Netflix disks for BSG and it was a secton after the show ended, they told about how it ended. Un like other shows, BSG was taken off the sir whith are reson at all.