Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Camberwick Green Roger Varley

KevinD

Alphans
Having found another toy that must've been used in the making of the show, I have made chimney sweep Roger Varley.Varley1.jpgVarley4.jpgVarley3.jpgVarley2.jpgVarley5.jpgVarley6.jpg

temaslenin

Alphans

KevinD

Alphans
These sort of posts completely dominate this forum now and seem to take quite some time to be cleaned out. That combined with the adverts that are so intrusive mean that I'm going to part company with it now. In its heyday, this forum was truly magnificent and maybe one day it will be again. I hope so.

badsimmonds

Alphans
Hi Kevin
Sorry to hear you are leaving this site but I fully understand as the ads etc are taking over. I haven't contributed a model build to this site for over a year due to moving house etc but had hoped to start posting again soon but I'm wondering if its worth while. I don't know where else I can put my efforts on display as I'm not really familiar with sites like this. I used to be on ASA but it appears no-one looks at that site any more either.
I enjoyed seeing all your builds and we will all miss them.
All the best

silverfox

Alphans
Lovely stuff, as always. I bet they look brilliant all posed together.

I agree that the ads are a pain in the arse on this site lately. Worried to death about malware everytime I open the site.
I thought you could only post if you are a member, so how are these spam accounts getting accepted?

Liberator

Alphans
Hi Kevin
Sorry to hear you are leaving this site but I fully understand as the ads etc are taking over. I haven't contributed a model build to this site for over a year due to moving house etc but had hoped to start posting again soon but I'm wondering if its worth while. I don't know where else I can put my efforts on display as I'm not really familiar with sites like this. I used to be on ASA but it appears no-one looks at that site any more either.
I enjoyed seeing all your builds and we will all miss them.
All the best
Yeah I'm thinking about pulling the plug here as well, seems a lot have defected to Facebook (unfortunately they've made the group private now so I cant see the posts) and I'm not joining Facebook, I do not like what they stand for and their business model.

Too many spam posts, you see 20-30 new posts on the day and they are across all the subjects, just have to hover over the name and you can see they are from Russia, Ukraine etc and have only just joined and its their first post so you know its crap.

Try joining Science fiction Modeler, they have forums for positing builds - unfortunately the posts do get purged eventually.

I don't see any adds so can't comment on how bad they are as I use an adblocker. It's a shame this site has apparently died, used to be the only place I could find info about new kits, releases, books etc, but not anymore. OK, so I'm pulling the pin, removing from my favorites and logging out for good. So long and thanks for all of the fish.