Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Captain scarlet replica puppets

Hocky

Alphans
New to this
I am a vintage toy collector of 20 years and have only recently over the last few years stepped up to the replica prop scene.
I own a replica smiling face troy tempest that I think was made by toby chaimberlain back in the 90's.
I did have the this planet earth captain scarlet and black in spectrum uniform but for some reason I always felt there was something just not right with them.
I am sure if it were they were new or if it was all the body/parts were cast solid.
Anyway I am looking for somebody on here to make some good replica scarlet puppets.

Hocky

Alphans
they are exppensive to make due to the cost of finding the right leather colours i make puppets but cant compleat them due to this fact www.*****************.com

I do not have the skills needed to complete the clothing myself I would need them all done.
I have seen quite a few so called replica's in my search since I had the TPE versions.
I really want a real finished replica that I can be happy with.
Hopefully as close to a real puppet as possible ,not solid cast.
I have seen terrys puppets and obviously they are the cream by I have not got £3800 for each one that I would like.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
We supply a line of puppets from a professional puppet maker, here is an example of his work recently completed, the whole range of Spectrum personnel are available, PM me for a price list: