Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Cassini Design- Sky 1 and TB Helijet

FrankUFO

Alphans
He's a member on here, CaptanApollo, but has not been about lately.
I have the Sky1 model, a very nice kit, I'm hoping he will still be doing the diver section to go with Sky1.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Hi Jimboh,

Captainapollo (Jim Millet) is an Emmy award winning industry professional and has been working flat out on projects. Just like the Terminator, he'll be back. :D

CaptanApollo

Alphans
Hi all, just found my way back through the time portal ,a very busy 6 months .All patterns for the diver are now complete, only moulds to do,my other half, has also made an extensive list, of things to do around the house,:eek: Im also going to try and finish the Ram spider, my almost complete contest entry. as well as a nearly complete studio scale recovery vehicle, from pit of peril post some pictures soon.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Something scaley this way comes? Terra Nova looks to be very exciting.

Can't wait to see the Diver section, big fan of Jim's work and it's one of my favourite designs. :D