Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Check Out This Fantastic Studio scale CM on RPF

That's Doug's FANTASTIC work on the 1/24 Ultra Probe kit from Robert Burns.

It's BIG....but it's horribly inaccurate. I don't think they are made anymore.

jeb1138

Alphans
Thanks for that richard, i will have to see if i can find the original thread. I agree its inaccurate but he did such a good job with it and made a beautiful model.

This is D.I.Ts original post: http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135727

I don't think Doug made a WIP for the Ultraprobe on this forum. (I may be wrong but I can't find it).

Keep in mind if you build this 1/24 Ultraprobe you will probably need to buy FOUR Tamiya 1/35 German Schwerer Panzerspahwagen (8Rad) Sdkfz232 Kit at about $20 a pop for the bits. You could try to make copies of the bits but I found the bits were just too small, the cost of silicone/resin and the time was not worth it.

jeb1138

Alphans
Thanks for that Richard that's quite a build record he did. By the way the Ultraprobe is one of my favorite ships designed for 1999, it's beautiful and realistic. Plus Dragons Domain is one of my favorite episodes.