Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

China: Satellite enters moon's orbit

Scrimber

Alphans
Ok at this point I agree to disagree forgot all about the Russians.Must admit they would have had great pleasure in proving NASA to be a hoax.

Plus also the kick in the teeth to all the dedicated mentioned also.

I also new all the information brought forward by Ace with the exception of the satellite.

Just would be interseting to see what the Chinese do photograph.You have to admit that a photo even if your a true believer.

Or like me would like to see a picture of the sites from a independant source.

Either way it would be a great site to see and a good source of reference for future dioramas.

Wonder if the do a close up of Platos crater.

DX-SFX

Alphans
Or like me would like to see a picture of the sites from a independant source.

That still suggests some doubt where rationally there shouldn't be any. Personally I can't wait for ANY country to show super high definition photos of the Apollo sites just to make those convinced they were faked look like the loonies they are. I can forgive those who reach the wrong conclusions where the evidence is inconclusive but it's difficult to sympathise with those who reach the wrong conclusion dismissing overwhelming proof to the contrary in favour of transparent fantasy.

CR

Alphans
Scrimber, go to Clavius and read the information there. You'll learn a lot. Some of the physics & maths are above my understanding, but it's all there for you (or anyone) to work through & verify. There's a lot of info there, so I suggest taking in bits at a time. But it has a search function, so if, say, you want to read up on the Russians, you can go right to that section.

By the way, we've had a couple threads like this in the past, and I posted links to other sites, including one that telss you step-by-step how to take some basic photographs yourself, which will help you understand the photographic stuff really well. (That one's just some guy with a camera, too, not a government rep or aerospace engineer.)

Oh, Apollohoax.net is a forum related to Calvius. There's a thread there called "Fun with Parallax!" which nobody should miss! Seriously! http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=theories&action=display&thread=1118180848

Last edited:

saturnapollo

Alphans
Like DX, I can't be bothered anymore trying to convince those (and I have a couple in the office), who aren't going to listen to the facts. However I often say that it was probably easier to actually land on the Moon than to actually fake hundreds of hours of TV, 16mm film and thousands of photos. Stanley Kubrick took years to make a two hour film which is still the most realistic space film and there were still obvious mistakes!!!

We, the public now have access to every single frame taken on the Moon (including the ones so poor that the PR guys would never consider releasing) at Kipp Teagues's site (look under full Hasselblad magazines).

http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html

Keith

AceMartini

Alphans
I think it is always worth at least a little effort to show hoax believers why their beliefs are incorrect.

I also new all the information brought forward by Ace with the exception of the satellite.

Why, then, do you think the moon landings were faked?

tak5haka

Alphans
But, that's not actually the real moon up there - it's just a large balloon put in orbit in the latter part of 1999 (mid-September if memory serves me well) to cover the fact that the real one went a'wandering ...

Bishop

Alphans
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Its supposed to be a secret.... I didn't know other people were in on this .... I thought I was the only one :eek:

Garuda

Forum Supporter
On a serious note, when people finally get back to the moon (be it Americans, Chinese, Japanese or others) I think it's important not to disturb the six Apollo sites. They should be made into some kind of protected monuments with the original footsteps and tire tracks left as they are. Maybe for even more future tourism walkways or flights above can be arranged.

At least this is my opinion.

Garuda

Forum Supporter
I'm just sad that progress in space travel technology is so slow I won't be able to go to the moon myself. :(

Scrimber

Alphans
Hi not really a true disbeliver the hoax's will always be there as for the fake photos and the double images supposed to be two sites.The moons full of craters and its grey or white or fullers earth.

The lines scripe's on the the lenses and images shown over them have to say not sure ok development mistake.

The shadow evidence witch is obvious shadows don't all lie in the same pattern under one light soruce.

To be honest still only 99.8 percent clear of doubt.But still would love to see pictures regaurdless of all the has been said and comments passed.
You have to admit you would love to see them a poster image would be great and a real tribute to all that was done to get them there.And the computers they had with what we now would not even consider in a calculator.

The Dish also got me really when the lost the signle and they pointed it at the moon now that would be difficult to fake even impossible.

Now Viking landers on Mars ?? lol

saturnapollo

Alphans
But still would love to see pictures regaurdless of all the has been said and comments passed.

Well if you go to that site I mentioned, you can see every photo taken on the Moon's surface - most at hi-res.

Keith

Scrimber

Alphans
Not the pictures on the moon don't have a problem with just a view from the chinses satellite.Or any other the rovers parked up the instruments in the same place foot prints preserved the flags still flying I know no wind but still upright.From any satellite is that not so simple looking down on a piece of history.

Ariel view of the site taken from Luna orbit thats all.

Last edited:

Scrimber

Alphans
Just been having alook at the images of the designated sites for the Apollo missions.They seem to be able to pull up a lot of detail of the areas for the sites.Prior to landing a Lander on there.But not being able to show the sites after they had been there.I could imagine a case of been there done that and a waste of resources.

Sorry not starting the hoax's thing again really just a question.

Scrimber

Alphans
Knew about that and thanks for the link found it when I was looking for the site about them not having a satellite ready.

Fingers crossed for 2008