Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Classic Who - 1st and 2nd Doctor figures.

eagleles

Alphans
We were in London this weekend and went into that Sci-Fi/Stamp shop on The Strand - cant remember what is it called. Whilst in there, we spotted two classic figures, of the Troughton's doctor which had a Tomb Cyberman included and Hartnell's doctor with a Dalek. We'd never seen them before and apparently they have been made just for his shop. Dont know how true this is, but has anyone else seen these particular figures?

This shop also had the Space:1999 Moonbase Alpha Technical Notebook from 1977, too, if anyone is interested.

Cheers
Les

I don't think they are exclusive to them Forbidden Planet in Manchester has them in stock too yesterday. Actually, I seem to recall reading that they were exclusive to their stores!

Doug.

eagleles

Alphans
Hmm it could well be that this chap has bought from FP and took them into his shop to sell. Just out of curiosity, how much were they going for, can you recall? These were selling for £34.99.

Cheers
Les

They are £24.99 for each twin pack in Forbidden Planet. Sounds like the owner of the shop you visited is out to make a fast buck!

Doug.

Dunc1

Alphans
Forbidden Planet's figures are pricey and with the Troughton one, most people already have the cyberman. The figures are excellent as before. The other shop is ripping people off. I agree with Doug. Shop around.