Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Comet Miniatures 7cm Eagle Transporter

wicky0570

Alphans
Hello, and thanks for letting me join this forum. I am a 50 year old geek that used to watch SPACE 1999 as a kid and love the Eagle Transporter. I own a few Dinky ones and my priced possession is a mint boxed brand new 1975 Dinky Transporter which takes pride of place in my display cabinet.

I have been looking at purchasing the Sixteen 12 landing pad that is now on order but just cannot afford to invest in this model. Therefore I have started again to scratch build a landing pad but I am having great difficulty in finding some scale eagles for the pads. Back in the early 1990's I used to have a white metal one from Comet Miniatures, from memory it was 1/350 scale and measured just under 10cm long.
I recently tried to get some 3D printed but 2 was going to cost me around £40.

Does anyone know where I could purchase some small scale eagles (white metal or plastic) at an affordable price?

Many Thanks in advance for your help!