Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Comet Tv

boatshewsd2

Alphans
OK, fellow West-Coasties, here's a heads-up: it's about 9:30 pm or so Pacific Daylight, and I just saw Breakaway (joined in progress) and Force of Life on my computer, via Comet TV's live feed! :) :)

VTracy

Alphans
Yeah, I have all the Dad's too, but there is just something about watching it come on regular tv. I don't know what it is exactly, but when the previous show ends and Space 1999 starts, still gives me goosebumps.

Anyway. Collision Course and War Games tonight!!

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Tick-Tock (or Not)...

Roger that. Just checked Comet's program schedule against current live feed (Doctor Who '60s flick, with Peter Cushing); and there seems indeed to be a 3-hr time difference :~: between here on the Pacific, and what the schedule says!

Sooo...fellow West-Coasties, looks like we'd better check out Comet's live feed this evening (Sun) at 7 pm PDT, for our latest double-serving of classic Alphan adventures! :eek: :clap:

ADD: if you're watching the live feed, check out upper-left corner of the screen; it'll tell you what's showing at that moment...rather-tiny lettering, I thought, but nonetheless discernable!

Last edited:

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Ah yes, the still-sublime Black Sun! :#:

:2c:

We knew who these people were (even if some later second-yr producer claimed otherwise)...