Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Commlock Kits For Sale!!!!!

propmaker

Alphans
Hey Guys

Just want to let you know that for those who are paid up, your kits will be shipped out today or Friday at the latest. I just finished up my 12 hour shifts for the week and have not had a chance to go to the post office yet.

Roland

Last edited:

nivektunk

Alphans
Hello Roland, mine just showed up. Excellent work as always. Can't wait to get started. Thank you very much.
Cheers, Kevin

eagle2010

Alphans
Hey Roland...I was told you might have some rub downs for the buttons and other details ? Let me know. Thanks

Any more Commlock kits or StunGun kits available?

Greetings from Calgary Canada!

Are there any CommLock kits or StunGun Kits still available?

Also, does anyone know where one might buy an electronic commLocks (http://www.space1999.net/catacombs/main/merc/model/commlockpm/vmmcommlockpm.html) or stunGuns (http://www.space1999.net/catacombs/main/merc/model/stungunpropm/vmmstungunpropm.html) that I've seen pictures of?

Does anyone have contact info for this "Roland from Canada"?
(Contrary to popular belief, not everyone in Canada knows everyone else in Canada. ;) )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Corey from Calgary

rockwellcm

Alphans
I think the commlocks and stun guns were done on a limited run basis,but i may be wrong.
the guy selling the electronic commlock is in Italy,he has a video on you tube,it might be a good idea to contact him via the you tube video.
http://www.space1999.net/catacombs/main/merc/model/commlockw/vmmcommlockw.html
he sells the commlocks on ebay from time to time,you just have to keep looking for them

welcome to the fourm.

Canada sure is a great country,i am just back from there,a fantastic time was had by my family

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, his video has been removed. :( So I have no contact info for him via that route.

I found him on Facebook (I think), and have messaged him there. We'll see what happens.

I've also found a place that still sells the kits, and another that sells fully built ones.

I'll be at next year's Con in L.A....my first one. So I'm very excited.

Thanks again for the help!
-Corey

Baltinos

Alphans
Purchase of Commlock Kits

Hi Roland,

I would very much appreciate it if I could buy 2 of your Commlock kits.

Would you be kind enough to tell me how I can order and pay for them.

Regards
Nicholas

ChrisFoxx

Alphans
Awesome, are they still available?

I bought a replica one back in 1979 when the "Save:1999 Alliance" had their second convention in Pittsburgh, PA (USA), it's a gorgeous replica, I still have it! Only thing was that the clip had WAY too little clearance and the belt I was wearing it on was too thick, the damn thing snapped off the next day after I bought it.

The day I did buy it though, some of the attending cast were coming out from one of the lectures and I was standing there with several other fans, all of us wearing the commlocks we'd bought. Prentiss Hancock saw them and said, "Those are nicer than the ones we wore on the show!" :)

I am lucky enough to have one of his Stun Guns and would love one of his commlocks but I have tried contacting Roland on many occasions but he seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.

eyesonly

Alphans
man, nothing like resurrecting an old necroed thread. LOL I'm just getting back into Space and plan on doing a couple of costumes. Would love to have some comlocks and stunguns to go with it.

propmaker

Alphans
I am lucky enough to have one of his Stun Guns and would love one of his commlocks but I have tried contacting Roland on many occasions but he seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.

I'm still here, just have not logged in for a long time! I just cleaned out my inbox! It was full.

propmaker

Alphans
Lol. So hoping you have some kits left. :)

Actually, I do have some in storage packed away in boxes as I recently moved. I need to start going through my stuff and thinning out my stuff but it won't be anytime soon. Perhaps I will have a chance over the winter to go through all of it and may have a few stun gun and commlock kits that can go.

Roland

eyesonly

Alphans
THanks. I tried looking at pics of the kits but those links are all dead. Can you post some or perhaps pm/email them? Thanks.

eagle2010

Alphans
Actually, I do have some in storage packed away in boxes as I recently moved. I need to start going through my stuff and thinning out my stuff but it won't be anytime soon. Perhaps I will have a chance over the winter to go through all of it and may have a few stun gun and commlock kits that can go.

Roland

Interested in both! PM sent!