Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Custom Built Eagle One....

Here are a few pics of an Eagle One model, custom built for me by Mike Reader...

I believe it started life as an MPC model, but was heavily modified. I'm not sure if Mike used Jim Small's Eagle Authentication Kit or not, but you will recognize Jim's characteristic turned aluminum engine bells and VTOL thrusters....

Although Mike built the model, I fell justified in taking partial credit since, thanks to our crack United States Postal Service, the model showed up on my doorstep in pieces. I had to make repairs to the engine assembly, maneuvering thrusters, replace two landing pods that had snapped off, and repair an area of the spine that was broken....

Final pic shows it next to the PE 12" Eagle. I prefer the custom job!

More Eagles by "Master" Mike Reader...the Rescue Eagle was built using Jim Small's Eagle Authentication kit....and yes, like yours, it also arrived in pieces courtesy of Canada Post....

crowe-t

Alphans
Beautiful Eagle, Mark IX Fan! Mike Reader did a great job using an MPC kit to build this one.

Mike.