Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

CUSTOM COLOURED EAGLES

SPACE 1899

Alphans
Here's some photos of some spare white Eagles that I took and spray painted to create a -
1. BLACK STEALTH EAGLE
2. RED DEVIL EAGLE
3. MEAN GREEN EAGLE
Enjoy...

SPACE 1899

Alphans
Well, if a new range of colours is good enough for the Daleks (as in the new Doctor Who), then a new range of colours is good enough for Space 1999 Eagles :p

And at only around £3.50 per spraycan at my local DIY store, you just know it makes sense :thumbup:

A "Glow in the dark" paint version might be next on my list :)

Bishop

Alphans
Those eagles are worth good money... they're Dinky freighter eagles, if they were white. However if they were roughies then be creative and go for it. What I would do is add some detail, wind shields etc so that they look more like what you're thinking of.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Custom Eagles?

I always thought that the eagles could use a few "extras"

American Eagle Graphics would be good.

Custom Number plates KNG01 or CRTR02 or even Alph003

Slogans: "Caution: I'm on Autopilot" or "My other Eagle is a Hawk" or "Alpha Child On Board"

Don't start me on a "pimp" version.....

Or the Toyota Prius Dual Fuel "Green Drive" Version

Let rip guys. :D

Cap'n

Tim Smith

Alphans
Well, if a new range of colours is good enough for the Daleks (as in the new Doctor Who), then a new range of colours is good enough for Space 1999 Eagles :p

And at only around £3.50 per spraycan at my local DIY store, you just know it makes sense :thumbup:

A "Glow in the dark" paint version might be next on my list :)

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

SPACE 1899

Alphans
Thank you for all your messages of support regarding my spray painted Eagles :D I really do feel inspired by you all to continue with this mission:thumbup:

Now where did I put that PINK spray can :lol:

Bishop

Alphans
Hey, we're purists. I think if we saw the CM as per normal and different coloured spines for different purposes, you know, that sort of thing, you'd have a happier reaction. I don't mind the idea of different colours, just not "I've been eating too many giant mushrooms from the those aliens again" kind of colours. Pink you say... Looks like Lady P's been at it again. Fab 5