Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

CUSTOM COLOURED EAGLES

Ramjet

Alphans
I don't think you're offended, but my humour might be a bit off, too.

I'm having a blast learning C4D, and playing with lighting and rendering.

The original idea was to recreate an eagle launch, so we're reading from the same page.

Regards,

Dave.

CR

Alphans
Right, that's all sorted, then! (I thought about playing along for a bit, but then figured that I might be confused as much as confusing, so I just thought it best to clarify things. I need a vacation. )

An Eagle launch will be most welcome. I remember seeing one several years ago, but I can't recall who had made it. It didn't rise up on the lift, but did have the boarding tube retract from the passenger module just prior to launch.

Say, I just realised that we should probably start a dedicated thread for your renders & animations... we've gotten a bit off-topic from custom-coloured Eagles!