Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

DeAgostini 32" Falcon Almost Out Of The Box Build Done

Raytheon

Alphans
Well happy new year to one and all!
Finished off this one during the Christmas capers, just built with only the supplied items with the exception of the glazing for the cockpit and gun turrets as the supplied stuff was rubbish. Some 5 thou" clear sheet sorted that problem.

Full paintjob, decals and pastel chalk/oil pastel/enamel and water based wash weathering messing about.

60 image gallery pic link page on my site:
http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/oobdagfalcon.html

Video on the first large pic page.
Enjoy!

And the slightly reduced res thread pics...

And quite possibly my fave pic out of the lot for some reason...

One build down, one to go.
Take care all!
:thumbup:

Boldman

Alphans
Lovely! I'm 1 month away from getting the complete set, still not sure when or if I'll be building it just yet...

Raytheon

Alphans
Lovely! I'm 1 month away from getting the complete set, still not sure when or if I'll be building it just yet...
Thank you Boldman!
Ah time will tell but it's an impressive beast once done for certain :D

Which cockpit did you use? It looks awesome!
Just what came with it Dazzo, this build was just the standard issue stuff with the exception of the glazing as it was rubbish. The cockpit interior was just repainted where required which wasn't a lot and the cone was the second issue one with slightly corrected framing by yours truly in two small areas.

A thing of absolute beauty.

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you kindly Eddie and you're most welcome :thumbup: