Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Deaths other Dominion question.

VTracy

Alphans
I recently re-watched this episode and caught a line by Jack that I guess I had never paid attention to. Very early, Jack is convinced it is the Earths moon, stating:

"It is the Earths moon. With a bite taken out of it."

Is this the only reference in the series that even suggests there is visible damage to the moon from Breakaway?

Attachments

• Space1999DoD.jpg
    Space1999DoD.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 9

Steve Gerard

Alphans
I would say yes. There is definitely never an image of the Moon with damage seen from the results "Breakaway". :think:

VTracy

Alphans
I would say yes. There is definitely never an image of the Moon with damage seen from the results "Breakaway". :think:
Yeah, I certainly don't remember seeing any damage on screen. And I can't recall anyone else making reference to it, that's why this line caught me by surprise.

The weird thing is that we seem to see the far side of the moon several times in the show as it is moving away from the camera- it stands out to me because it has less craters (though they are larger).