Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Destination Moonbase Alpha delayed?

johnnybear

Alphans
:cry: I've recently read that Destination Moonbase Alpha has been delayed. Has anyone heard about this at all? Apparently it's listed for 1st April next year now. oh well,that's another Christmas present up the spout....
JB

TonyB

Forum Supporter
I was told last Saturday at the Memorabilia show by Prentis Hancock no less that the book has been delayed because there is new material and additional pictures being included.

It might be later than expected but its going to be a better book for it. :yes:

Yes, Johnnybear, my book has been delayed slightly. It is listed for April 2010, as you say, but it may be released earlier than that, if possible.

You can visit my website for the book at www.destinationmoonbasealpha.net

The delay is partly due to the inclusion of a photo section, and a comprehensive Index - both of which I think will be wonderful additions to the book.

Thanks for your interest!

Fozzy

Alphans
I don't know how anyone else feels, but I'm willing to wait a bit for more information and pictures.