Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

DESTINY ANGEL PUPPET & STUDIO SCALE ANGEL INTERCEPTOR FOR SALE

Blue Moon

Alphans
Hi guys, as I'm continuing to refresh my (ever expanding) collection I'm selling some stuff to raise funds/create more room.

First up is a very nice puppet replica of Destiny angel, that I've had for a couple of years as well as a built up resin replica of her angel jet-could be the old UNCLE one? I've had the jet for about 6 years, they diplay very nice together.

The puppet cost me £750.00 + shipping
The angel jet cost about £250 + shipping

I will take cosiderably less and may do a deal on both, but serious offers only please. PM me if interested.:thumbup:

Cheers, Wayne

Blue Moon

Alphans
Sorry, stuggling to find close up pics-you can see them in my model room here to the left of picture. I'll get some better shots:yes:

Attachments

• Thermal lance & rocket gun 025.jpg
    Thermal lance & rocket gun 025.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 163

Blue Moon

Alphans
It's a fully articulated puppet replica, cast from an original scarlet puppet, it has a wire stand that plugs into the puppets waist. Hope that helps.

bobs56

Alphans
Hi,

Where'd you get the Space Police car from? I remember Phil Rae having the original and I did some repairs to it many many years ago. Any chance of some more shots of it?

Bob

Blue Moon

Alphans
Hi Bob, I will try and get some more pics of the SP car, when I'm taking some close ups of Destiny today. Bit more difficult to get to than when these shots were taken as theres now a 50" eagle sat on top of these cases :lol:
And yes, this is the one Phil had.

Wayne

Transporter

Alphans
Could you please add some more pics of the Angel Interceptor? Also the moon buggy is amazing. I'd love to see more pics of it. Thanks.

Blue Moon

Alphans
Some pics, as promised, sorry Bob, can't get to the SP car at the mo-stuck under my eagle-will tidy soon :yes:

Attachments

• models for sale 340.jpg
    models for sale 340.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 77
  • models for sale 341.jpg
    models for sale 341.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 108

Blue Moon

Alphans
Some more...............

Attachments

• models for sale 346.jpg
    models for sale 346.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 73
  • models for sale 354.jpg
    models for sale 354.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 98
  • models for sale 336.jpg
    models for sale 336.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 75

Blue Moon

Alphans
And as I was asked for more pics of the moon buggy, here it is-a pretty much studio (RC) scale version, together with 1:1 scale props of the thermal lance and the corroded (immunity syndrome) heavy rocket gun-all season two. These were built by me for a collector and were sold to him last year. Wish I'd cast the buggy now, could have sold it twenty times over!:cry:

Attachments

• MORE props 082.jpg
    MORE props 082.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 78
  • MORE props 083.jpg
    MORE props 083.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 59

JayCub

Alphans
Stunning collection, lots of talent on display, the thermal laser is outstanding, good luck with your sales.