Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Dimensiions of a 44" Eagle Command Module

goodl

Alphans
Before I commit to the full project I was going to attempt the command module. Does anyone have accurate measurements for just this part?

My very first step was to buy the Daniel Prud'homme/Chris Trice blueprints as I find them invaluable. They'll be referenced many times during a build and well worth the money. There's some slight dimension difference between all 3 Eagles, I believe.

http://pages.infinit.net/danielgp/

I built a CM from scratch at:

(URL removed, please dont buypass forum systems - Karr1981). It was a lot of work and in the end cost more than buying one.

DX sells a nice fiberglass one. As well, you may want to contact Lee (RogueStudio). He may sell you one made of resin.

One in a while you might find one on Ebay (but not so much lately).

The dims is very roughly 19cm wide x 20 cm from nose to back wall. You might try enlarging the pic on the site above.

Purple Bob

Alphans
Dimensions For Passenger Pod

Before I commit to the full project I was going to attempt the command module. Does anyone have accurate measurements for just this part?

1'-3 7/8" Long
8 3/8" Wide
4 3/8" High (excluding boosters and legs)
These are provisional but close.

and I wouldn't go spending money on drawing sets if I were you. I'll be releasing a full set of accurate Eagle drawings free of charge in the next few months.
see the following thread for more detail of that.
http://www.eagletransporter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160113

Best Regards,
Purple Bob.

Purple Bob

Alphans
Dimensions for Command Module

This must be the only forum on the planet where it's impossible to edit stuff after you post it!!!

I just noticed you were asking for Command Module Dims....
Still working on getting those absolutely right....
but roughly 7 5/8" front to back
by 7 5/8 wide.....

you should be able to scale eveything else from that if you have good reference photographs.

Best Regards,
Purple Bob.