Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Dirk Benedict and my Viper MK1

Dragonn

Alphans
My girlfriend and I went to Emerald City ComicCon last Sunday and I was able to get my Starbuck Viper signed by Dirk Benedict. I'd made it specifically for him to sign and even pointed out to him that I'd put"Starbuck" on the sides.

He was like a kid as well. He saw the Viper and said, cool, a Viper and kept playing with it after her signed the plate while we chatted. I don't think he'd signed a Viper for awhile by his reaction.

After the pic was taken, I was walking away. He already had the next person up and he leaned around them and said to me, Hey, thanks for the memories.

I'll never forget that.

The 1st pic is with Dirk and my Viper. The 2nd pic is a closeup of his autograph when we got home.

I don't see me going but I'd love to go to GalacticonIII in Houston and get more Vipers signed. Though Starbuck is my fave.

Attachments

• viper signedbydirkbenedict 3-3-2013.jpg
    viper signedbydirkbenedict 3-3-2013.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 97
  • mystarbuckviper3-3-2013.jpg
    mystarbuckviper3-3-2013.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 75

CR

Alphans
That is very cool! 8) And what fun had by the both of you! Thanks for sharing this with us.