Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Doctor Who Voyage Of The Damned

BrianS

Alphans
To me, the difference in the music is just more loud explosions to make up for the lack of drama. Or, wait - is that what they are doing with the stories?

CR

Alphans
By the way, I didn't mean that I dislike TSO or think the idea of fusing rock & symphony is bad, by the way. It actually sounds pretty neat. I'm just tired of the mega-hype in these parts. Too much of a good thing... (And I don't listen to the radio much, either, but I do so more than I watch tv.)

Personally, I liked Voyage of the Damned, although it was not the best of the Christmas Specials. I just took it for what it was, entertaining and fun. It was way above the drivel offered by all of the mainstream channels over the Christmas period.

And yes Captainjamie, I got one of the voice controlled Daleks for Christmas, the assault Dalek version. It is awesome! I've also heard that they are going to release another version with a camera in the eyestalk that transmits to a screen in the remote control unit!!!

Doug.