Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Eagle Card Model

Frohickey

Alphans
Here is an Eagle card model I recently completed. I created the artwork on CorelDraw and printed out the components for scoring, cutting out and assembly. It's made of light card stock with a few details made from regular paper. The landing gear are compressible and the "springs" are strips of card stock folded in a zigzag pattern and placed within the landing gear posts.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/093/f/c/eagle_card_model_2_by_frohickey-d3d4obr.jpg

joeb

Alphans
Excellent work. Two things really impress me, first, that it's not a "kit", you drew and printed out the whole thing yourself, and secondly, that it's so clean. When I think of paper models I immediately think of glue smudges and finger prints, which is what would happen if I made it. Nice work.

Frohickey

Alphans
I surely appreciate the positive comments here. I'm thinking of making some different modules for this ship. If anyone is interested in the artwork, let me know.

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Paste it up....

I surely appreciate the positive comments here. I'm thinking of making some different modules for this ship. If anyone is interested in the artwork, let me know.

Happy New Year mate.

We have a real soft spot for the paper craft side of the hobby, as far as I am concerned that would be a big, yes please..!

Feel free to post a link or let us host for you. :thumbup:

jfc

Alphans
I can add my own comments, this is a brilliant piece :D
I've started building it in july and am about to finalize it. Wonderfull work.
It's my first papercraft model, thus the long time required to assemble it ;)
If you do have more modules available, i'd like to get some indeed.

I did have some problems with the measures, though. So I had to redesign some parts.
Would you like to see my modifications? Or would you allow me to post them, so others could benefit the changes? Of course your logo will still be part of each image.