Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Eagle hatch possibility?

Back2alpha

Alphans
Hi. I was trying to think of a different way, of boarding and exiting the Eagles. This is what I came up with, although I'll try and think of other possible ways.

Your thoughts? Thank you.

Jonathan E

Alphans
Love it! I think the ramp makes much more sense than those ridiculous steep steps. Also a ramp would be needed to get the Alpha moon buggies out. :thumbup:

I like this design much more than the canon one. Especially in different gravity a ramp would be much easier to navigate in a space suit I think.
If you don't mind, when I build my new 22" Eagle kit I would like to use your design.

Back2alpha

Alphans
I like this design much more than the canon one. Especially in different gravity a ramp would be much easier to navigate in a space suit I think.
If you don't mind, when I build my new 22" Eagle kit I would like to use your design.

Yeah certainly, feel free. Hoping to get my 22" Eagle soon. Fantastic model.

boatshewsd2

Alphans
A good example of how the Eagle's original basic design would've been modified and improved over time!

Ramp would combine beautifully, for instance, with Eagle Mash Pod design in CGI section, elsewhere (thread is Eagle Transporter Interiors; if you haven't already, check it out!)

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Think Pink!

Like that avatar - few things can put you on another world better than a different sky and/or sun(s)!

(Saw your message, too - thank you! :) )