Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Eagle Probeship/Fighter

klee

Alphans
A crew figure alongside the Probeship to show scale, 1/55.

klee

Alphans
I got some plumbing done on the aft end, I also added some detail panels to the side pods, mainly to help cover my bad joints.

klee

Alphans
I added some additional bracing on the main engines and finalized the lift engine positions.

klee

Alphans
Changed my mind on the mount position for the sensor dish and the Probeship In Battle Mode with standard Eagle CM and missile launcher.

Eaglelover

Alphans
I could see it as an advanced prob ship built on Alpha to scout ahead. To help give advanced notice to get ready for any habitable planets to live on.

klee

Alphans
The main purpose of this vehicle is now intended as a probeship but it can be modified to be a fighter as well by swapping out components, mainly the CM, replacing the sensor dish with a missile launcher and adding weapons to the sensor "wings". the fighter version would have a crew of two be required to wear pressure suits at all times in case of a loss of atmosphere due to a hull breech.

klee

Alphans
Got some weapons on the wings, rocket pods under the wings and laser cannon on the wingtips:

Last edited: