Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Eagle Probeship/Fighter

klee

Alphans
More detailing done on the wings, upper and lower sensor domes and panel details.

klee

Alphans
CM now has 4 sets of thrusters and I added details to the bottom of the radiator/solar unit. I think I am ready for paint now.

klee

Alphans
I got the first coat of primer on the CM, It needs only a few minor touchups, it can probably be taken care with a file and sanding sticks.

klee

Alphans
I finally felt like working on this again today, after primer the CM did need some minor putty touch ups. Hopefully I can get the color coats on this tomorrow.

klee

Alphans
I decided to fill in the framework part of the rear module forward of the airlocks, this looks better to me. I also filled in the landing gear recess on the forward section of the double pod around the side lift engines.

klee

Alphans
Crew cabin closed in, to me this looks better than the cabin inside the exposed cage frame.

klee

Alphans
I started painting the extended CM, The window recesses are already painted and with a little luck will need minimal touch-up

klee

Alphans
I modified my drawing of the interior layout to reflect minor changes I have made to the model.