Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Eagle Probeship/Fighter

klee

Alphans
Last of the decals on the Probeship CM. Painting on the rest of the ship starts tomorrow.

klee

Alphans
Before I started painting the main body of the Probeship I decided one more thing needed to be changed. I think that blending the crew cabin into the aft body looks better, it also works better with my interior layout.

klee

Alphans
I started blending in the aft cabin to the rear section. I also started widening the corridor section in the cage to more realistically accommodate the interior as illustrated in my blueprint.

klee

Alphans
I think I am going to call the construction on the main body finished, time to start painting.

klee

Alphans
More pre-shading panels painted, I still have to do the bottom, I will also add some to the frame and cagework.

Eaglelover

Alphans
There is a nice flow of the different sections into one another. The ship also looks like it belongs in the Space 1999 Universe.

klee

Alphans
Color coat on probeship, I wanted a subtle look and the pre-shaded panels worked perfectly.