Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Eagle with extra boosters.

Back2alpha

Alphans
I saw this on a book/magazine and thought it looked fairly good. I added it to a small postcard version.. came out well I thought. :)

Back2alpha

Alphans
I agree with you all. I pictured the pilots entering the Eagle prior to the boosters being put on, then ejected after use. Maybe some sort of emergency situation? I was using this picture as a reference. I thought the front cover art looked pretty cool..

talon51

Alphans
The pilots could use the access hatch under the command module. Koenig used it once, If I remember correctly. And if the engine bells angle up and out enough it might be doable...

Jonathan E

Alphans
I think it would make more sense to extend the propellant tanks along the dorsal spine and put a larger engine array at the back near the main engines.
I'm working on a drawing of what i mean. :thumbup: