Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Oops!

Just seeing your message (been away, past couple of days)...

My apologies; should've been a bit clearer. Scroll down on that homepage, and you should come upon it; pls let me know!

I missed that; the link takes us to the general page and not something specific. What did I miss?

moonhugger

Alphans
Is it yours? It is a fine picture.
I don't do sci-fi mash ups. I left a Facebook group where someone kept mashing up alien with Star Wars (why the hell would a face hugger latch on to C3PO?) and all sorts of nonsense. Gosh; they weren't yours?! Again fine pictures but not for me. I like my fiction nicely pigeon holed; AVP was a bit much.
Julian

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Wish I had even a little of such technical skill, but, alas, no. :( I certainly admire those who do have it! :yes:

(Although, as you point out, I might or might not agree with the outcome... :hmm:)

And, yes, C3P0's perfect, just as he is! ;)