Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Ever wanted to own a Dalek?

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Some Exciting news,

We have just purchased some more Daleks and will have these for sale in the next few days, pics will follow but we currently have

1 OSD Dalek in Kit Form (all main parts in base kit form to create an OSD Dalek of your choice)
1 NSD Dalek (prebuilt)

We are offering them up on ETF first before anywhere else, so if you are seriously interested and would like more details, pics and prices please pm myself and I will compile and send over once everything is photographed etc.

Chris

I've long considered making a 1/4 (probably smaller) size Dalek to use as a computer case. I think it'd be cool, but my wife has misgivings. She's got no problem with an R2-D2 computer though? Or at least, that what she says.

Ham Salad

Alphans
We are currently looking into USa shipping to figure out best cost effective option, but yes we should be able to

What version was your Dalek? OSD or NSD?

Well, it was based on 'Genesis of the daleks', and as mentioned, I built it in 1981-1982 from BBC 'how to' article and photos. We actually built 2 of them, but the only one in my keeping was mine...don't know what happened to the other one. I've been told that mine is probably the first documented american dalek replica...

The skirt has essentially disintegrated, because it was stored in an open carport for about 10 years, and sun/ weather exposure turned the polystyrene of the skirt into brittle fragments and the wood structure into rot. l always have planned to reassemble it, but I misplaced the working drawing over the years, and as the skirt frame rotted I can't use that to replace the parts either.

Attachments

• dalek 2 retouch.jpg
    dalek 2 retouch.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

karr1981

Assistant Commander
Staff member
Ok mate ill find out the full cost including shipping and then will pm you details and we can take it from there

Well, it was based on 'Genesis of the daleks', and as mentioned, I built it in 1981-1982 from BBC 'how to' article and photos. We actually built 2 of them, but the only one in my keeping was mine...don't know what happened to the other one. I've been told that mine is probably the first documented american dalek replica...

The skirt has essentially disintegrated, because it was stored in an open carport for about 10 years, and sun/ weather exposure turned the polystyrene of the skirt into brittle fragments and the wood structure into rot. l always have planned to reassemble it, but I misplaced the working drawing over the years, and as the skirt frame rotted I can't use that to replace the parts either.