Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Face Of Evil spaceship

MangaMax

Alphans
Hey folks.
Don't suppose anyone has a nice clear photo of the Face Of Evil spaceship, do they? Quite fancy making one

silverfox

Alphans

These were from the image gallery on the season 14 Blu ray release. I've been meaning to make a version of it myself. I have the Saturn V parts. I was hoping somebody had some detail shots from when Mat takes it round to various model shows

silverfox

Alphans

These were from the image gallery on the season 14 Blu ray release. I've been meaning to make a version of it myself. I have the Saturn V parts. I was hoping somebody had some detail shots from when Mat takes it round to various model shows

MangaMax

Alphans
Lovely stuff - many thanks! Yeah, i thought i might give it a go, as i've a bunch of various Saturn V parts left over from past studio scale reproductions.
The head scratcher is the ball up top - two EMA hemispheres with holes drilled in, or something industrial that already had them?