Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Faller B-255

Becco_UK

Alphans

I understand parts from this model kit are used on the studio scale Shado Mobile. Seems Faller made more than one type of B-255. Hopefully the photo' may help anyone building a Shado Mobile decide if this is the correct B-255 - it looks to be.

Model is unstarted with 4 parts detached from the sprues.

£15 + 2.75 1st class recorded postage (only to a United Kingdom address).

Paypal or a United Kingdom cheque (funds to clear before postage).

Thank you for taking a look.

Last edited:
are you angry at me for some reason im simply saying that because you do not want to ship to the usa the parts are available here in the usa

Mark42

Chief Eagle Pilot
The 'Shado Mobile' B-255 Faller kit is actually a pair of small chalets - not the kit above.

NeoGoglu

Alphans
Hi Mark !

Could you tell us if the pair or one of them
is somewhere on the following picture :

If not, do you have any picture available for us,
those Shado Mobile parts are so hard to find.

Thanks for your help

Andre

Mark42

Chief Eagle Pilot
Going by the box art (which is at a different angle to the above) I would say the kit appears to comprise of the very centre and top right corner buildings.
The door of the top right building is the side vent on the main body, only one in the kit so you need two kits or to cast it. Also only one piece for the headlight frame.
You might only need the top right building, most of the parts seem to be on that one but I can't see where the piece for the thin front grill actually goes on the model kit. The parts are numbered on the instructions but not on the sprues!!

Becco_UK

Alphans
Mark42: Thanks for the info'. I would have hated to have sold a kit to someone that turned out to be wrong. I blame Faller for releasing kits with the same number :)

Based on Mark42's information the above is kit is withdrawn from sale here.

NeoGoglu

Alphans
Going by the box art (which is at a different angle to the above) I would say the kit appears to comprise of the very centre and top right corner buildings.
The door of the top right building is the side vent on the main body, only one in the kit so you need two kits or to cast it. Also only one piece for the headlight frame.
You might only need the top right building, most of the parts seem to be on that one but I can't see where the piece for the thin front grill actually goes on the model kit. The parts are numbered on the instructions but not on the sprues!!

Thanks for your reply, i think i'm going crazy, :wtf:
I found at least 4 different Faller B-255 kits on the net today.
I've been looking for that kit for more than a year, and
i didn't really know what i was looking for, until now.

I did my homework and i still need your help Mark !

Here is the picture again, with buildings (A+B) and C

I found another picture of the (A+B) chalets,
with a view of the hidden sides :

Please, correct me if i'm wrong, part 'D' is the thin front grill,
part 'E' is a side vent and part 'F' could be the headlight frame ?

Here is a close-up picture of a building similar to 'C' building
seen on the first picture :

Part 'G' is also a side vent i think.

On your website, i see two parts missing from my 3 pictures above,

- The side-lights frames on each side of the shado mobile chin.

- The square part located on the same side as the 2 vents,
next to both white stripes.

Could you tell me if those two missing parts are from the (A+B) kit
or the 'C' building ?

Thanks fro your help, i learned a lot today ! :lol:

Becco_UK, pm sent

Last edited:

Mark42

Chief Eagle Pilot
The close-up picture is the same building as C
A-B is not the one I have but clearly shares the same parts as C
I'm pretty sure that this has all been mentioned in a previous 'Mobile' thread somewhere on this forum.