Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Fanderson '82

mike s

Alphans
yeh I spent time with all those guys too

it was a huge event in my life at the time, amazing times seeing all those people and episodes, and the Prisoner locations too

happy happy days :)

Hmmm... Don't remember sitting that close for a panel talk - so probably not me.

Really cool that you said hello though. I ended up spending a fair amount of time with Dave Nightingale and Phil Rae by way of an introduction from my Canadian mate, Doug Pelton. I only got a chance to chat with Steve Kyte and Graham Bleathman right at the end of the con as everyone was leaving. There was just so much to do it was all a bit of a blur. I don't think we stayed in the con hotel, so traveling to and from each day became an issue as well.

Cool Caveman

Alphans
Here are a few photos I turned up from Fanderson 82

I've no idea who made the models

There's one shot of Pam Barnes and Ed Bishop

Attachments

• xl5spv2.jpg
    xl5spv2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 110
  • xl5spv.jpg
    xl5spv.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 118
  • mville-zerox.jpg
    mville-zerox.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 102
  • edpam.jpg
    edpam.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 129
  • zero-x1.jpg
    zero-x1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 111

mike s

Alphans
thanks for putting those up

I remember all the stuff in those pics quite clearly - yes inc Ed Bishop and Pam Barnes :)

the model makers have been chatting on this thread I think gordon

I know that all the speakers were recorded and I'd love to hear the tapes - there is a bit of Shane Rimmer online and its amazing how listening to it brings it all back - as I listened to the tape I could clearly remember him saying it at the time

Here are a few photos I turned up from Fanderson 82

I've no idea who made the models

There's one shot of Pam Barnes and Ed Bishop

Cool Caveman

Alphans
A few more - blurry, but I thought I'd post them anyway....

Attachments

• panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 96
  • barry.jpg
    barry.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 90
  • titan.jpg
    titan.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 119

thefairy

Alphans
Alas! At this time i was too young to know anything about it. but Now i enjoyed to see it, are there any more pictures?

i was at that con...i have a photo with me and barry morse. i sat next to barry gray at some point over the weekend...i nought shane rimmer a drink in the bar...and i remember seeing an awesome stingray cosplay...i think i have photos somewhere