Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Fireball XL5 in colour

fireballman

Alphans
Jonathan Baxter on facebook has colourised a few shots from fireball xl5 too as you can see here.

here's my version with the colours based on the surviving puppet head in ther late john blundell's collection seen in "a wonderland of stardust' and filmed in supermarionation:

PeteQ

Alphans
here's my version with the colours based on the surviving puppet head in ther late john blundell's collection seen in "a wonderland of stardust' and filmed in supermarionation:

That is an absolute classic! :lol: :clap:

I definitely want that on a T shirt. Thanks for sharing. However, he looks kind of familiar if you put a pair of ears on him:

boatshewsd2

Alphans
Still Not Easy, Being Green (or, Them There Eyes)...

Now that's a face that could wake you up in the morning...and send you cowering right back under the bed again!!

andersonitis

Forum Supporter
So we are expecting you to be banging these out much quicker then

Hooray
I love seeing new characters
So Aliens & new cast is what I am particularly interested in
Everyone has seen Steve, Mike, Venus, etc etc its these new characters & your colour interpretations of them that I like best.

nialle46

Forum Supporter
So we are expecting you to be banging these out much quicker then

Hooray
I love seeing new characters
So Aliens & new cast is what I am particularly interested in
Everyone has seen Steve, Mike, Venus, etc etc its these new characters & your colour interpretations of them that I like best.

Totally agree, keep up the good work and thanks for posting

andersonitis

Forum Supporter
I am going to be getting Lee Allwood to make me more Supercar & Fireball XL5 heads
Your colour interpretations are what we go by
Its you who decide what Alien colours look like.

fireballman

Alphans
I am going to be getting Lee Allwood to make me more Supercar & Fireball XL5 heads
Your colour interpretations are what we go by
Its you who decide what Alien colours look like.
Thanks. :) I'm very happy to hear that you got someone to use my images as refs for the puppet heads. :)