Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Fireball XL5 in colour

andersonitis

Forum Supporter
I know Wolfgang Manthey was a sculptor who left early on in the stingray era
He married 1 of the puppeteers I believe & is still about
Maybe it was him.

Was John Blundall working on XL5 ?

fireballman

Alphans
Maybe it was him.

Yes he was. He created prof.matic, Robert the robot and the aquaphibian. The puppet head as well as the plant man is in his collection. I'll have to take screencaps of them.

fireballman

Alphans
Maybe it was him.

I think that was John brown who married one of the puppeteers, Wanda Webb. I wonder if they are still around?

fireballman

Alphans
a few new colourisations from supercar and fireball xl5.

andersonitis

Forum Supporter
You should be knighted for services to quest of the Anderson legacy

Oh my god

Xmas has come early

Tremendous offerings from Fireball man

Is not the fella on the left the newsreader in Stingray

Attachments

• TV Presenter (3).jpg
    TV Presenter (3).jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 5

fireballman

Alphans
Have you guys checked out pop colorture's work on Facebook? He's done an amazing job on the munsters and the adams family, as well as colourising the intro to a show I never heard of called "my living doll".
This is my favorite of his colourised clips he did:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt42cmozxAI

Last edited:

fireballman

Alphans
An update for you guys:I'm currently taking a break from colourising supercar and fireball xl5. Right now I'm colourising blu ray screencaps from season 1 of lost in space.

Jonathan E

Alphans
I haven't had chance to go through this whole thread, but could anyone tell me if there are colourised pics of the SL6 supersonic airliner from 'Space City Special'?
I'm doing a set of drawings of it and need to pin down it's colour scheme.:thumbup:

Found a couple of nice images of the SL6. Many thanks. Just need to work out a logical way for the swing wing engines to work.

Last edited:

fireballman

Alphans
hey guys. i'm back today with news:a couple of episodes of the dick van dyke show got colourised and shown on CBS last night.

let's hope the same colourisation studio(west wing studios) will be commissioned to colourise an episode of supercar, an episode of four feather falls or another episode of fireball xl5 in the future.

update:here's a couple of new colourisationa from FB XL5: