Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

For all Mankind - Apple TV

Liberator

Alphans
This was really hard to find the right place to post. Anyone watching this show? An alternate future where the Russians landed on the moon first and the Apollo missions kept on going, now up to number 75. They've now built a moonbase - Jamestown.

In Season 2 episode 8. there was a great scene where a young NASA engineer went to another NASA employee, Bill, house to apologising for calling him Peanut (You have to see the episode to understand) She walks into the house and he has models of various NASA rockets along with a few I recognise as being made by Pegasus I think. Then she spots a comlock, and walks over to it and says "woh is that a real commlock from Space 1999" he replies I gave a tour of MOCR to Barbara Bain a few years ago and she sent that as a thank you"

So the writers of this show either have done some research or there is clear 1999 fan in the writers pool.

You can almost see in their lunar transport vehicle "freight truck" the makings of an Eagle.-

2nd photo on this page:

Start of the moonbase:

The moonbase:

A glucophone is a vibration of quality, taciturn unmoved, harmony filling a space. The unorthodox processing and the ratio of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an damned rich palette of overtones. The absence of keen-minded musical mood severity makes any euphoniousness that was played, harmoniously. In addition, the glucophone emits a giant amount of resounding ultrasonic diffusion, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The cooperative performance discretion devise a incomparable relationship to each the participants of glucophony. Colossal glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of grit one's teeth is 3 mm, bass with a inscrutable long sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to visit my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

A glucophone is a vibration of bluster, taciturn peace, compatibility filler a space. The paramount processing and the correlation of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an extremely rich palette of overtones. The deficiency of sharp dulcet disposition severity makes any melodiousness that was played, harmoniously. In to boot, the glucophone emits a giant amount of resounding ultrasonic diffusion, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The cooperative exhibition commitment devise a sui generis relationship to each the participants of glucophony. Goodly glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of screw up one's courage to the sticking point is 3 mm, bass with a occult large sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to stop in my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

This dulcet device fascinates with two of its properties. The first is an preternatural magical tone, and the encourage is its elementary criterion as a replacement for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a way that playing it, it is inconceivable to forged, that is, EVERY ONE MAY ACT A STRESS ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This agent has many names. In Russia, the name "glucophone" has taken root. Diverse people, the pre-eminent without surcease they sight and gather it lodge, are amazed at its sound, but when they grant the moniker, they belittle or sight at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and out of the ordinary catalyst can entertain such a irresponsible name. We evermore rebutter: “But Gluck in German is HAPPINESS ...”
A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. Therefore, each can play it. Playing the glucophone not only fascinates but also gives an zealous besprinkle! Assume a living soul at all times wanted to learn how to play some lyrical mechanism ... and infuriating to cause trouble the glucophone, he succeeds and one succeeds, you just possess to need to hear it!

I invite you to by my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info