Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

For Sale CY Production stungun

phasernut

Alphans
I've had these for quite a few years (minimum of 10 I think). I've acquired 2 more stunguns (one Sidkit and one from Jim Small.) The Sidkit has a working trigger. The Small is said to be more accurate. I need some extra money so I'm selling this one. A new CY on his site goes for $84. I'm asking $40 plus $5 shipping. Paypal preferred.

I'm leaving today for a float trip. I'll be back Sunday. My wife has a surgery Monday morning and will be in the hospital for a couple days. If anyone is interested I won't be able to ship this until next week.

Don

Attachments

• stungun right.jpg
    stungun right.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 25
  • stungun left.jpg
    stungun left.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 25
  • stungun top.jpg
    stungun top.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 23

Ham Salad

Alphans
I've had these for quite a few years (minimum of 10 I think). I've acquired 2 more stunguns (one Sidkit and one from Jim Small.) The Sidkit has a working trigger. The Small is said to be more accurate. I need some extra money so I'm selling this one. A new CY on his site goes for $84. I'm asking $40 plus $5 shipping. Paypal preferred.

I'm leaving today for a float trip. I'll be back Sunday. My wife has a surgery Monday morning and will be in the hospital for a couple days. If anyone is interested I won't be able to ship this until next week.

Don

Quite interested, PM me.

phasernut

Alphans
Ham Salad
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I tried to PM you but it says I don't have enough post counts. You can give me your email, or email me at dwade@yhti.net if you'd like.

Don