Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Fox Trot (comic strip) featuring SPACE: 1999

Zoidberg

Alphans
An old favorite from a great comic strip; not sure if you guys have seen it. Please don't hotlink to it.

CR

Alphans
:lol: That's a classic!

Wasn't there another Fox Trot strip around New Year's Day 1999 that featured Andy & Roger (the mom & dad) discussing the fact that the year 1999 was already here, and Roger made a comment like "Wasn't Martin Landau supposed to be on the moon by now?"
Or did I just dream that? :think:

Zoidberg

Alphans
CR

Yup, there sure was; I'll see if I can get a scan of it. The follow up to Roger saying that was Andy, his wife, saying "oh, look, they fixed that pothole on Elm Street" or something like that.

CR

Alphans
Yes, that's the one! (Good to know I wasn't losing my mind. Well, losing my mind about that particular thing, anyway. :D )