Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

From the Mist

TV21Dalek

Alphans
I have to confess that I'm not a fan of Star Wars, although I do like certain scenes or ideas. One of my favourite scenes is where the Imperial AT-ATs are attacking the Rebel base on Hoth :clap:

I didn't make the AT-AT models here, or the AT-ST, but I did pose and re-texture them in DAZ Studio and in Bryce.
The mist is a volumetric sphere textured to be misty and the snow is a custom texture I created just for this scene... it was my first attempt at a scene like this.

Then, I had a second go but added Snow Speeders and some FX this time.

JAWSMODELS

Alphans
Yes but it looks a little stuck on.
Maybe a little mist & some shadow?

Like I said they look great.
Especially the bottom one with its action.

Keep up the good work.

lalo

Alphans
... :roll: También sería interesante crear modelos y personajes que no se han inventado para ésra série, pero se podrían crear, personalizando figuras. ... Jorge. :brows:

lalo

Alphans
.... :oops: I do not know why it is not written in English. I think I'm distracted. What I meant was:
It would also be interesting to create models and characters that have not been invented for these films, but it could create, customize models and figures. ... Jorge.:brows: