Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Gauda Prime weapons - Blake Killer/Blake/Arlen

birdie

Alphans
These guns were all seen in Blake (a bigger version of the Blake Killer features in Warlord)

Blake's gun

Arlen's pistol

Blake killer

Blake's 'bounty hunter gun' and Avon's BK were built by Bill Pearson. I had a chance to meet Bill and talk about his work on B7 at the recent Brit Sci Fi con, which was very cool :thumbup:

I haven't had a chance to do any more work on the build yet, but this is what I have so far:

Bill with my build at the con :)

Blake's gun is based off an old Kenner Stormtrooper blaster. In the early scene with Arlen in the forest, the rear cap has been added to the front. Later, when Blake fires at the scavengers in the wreck of Scorpio, it has been removed for the charges to fire:

Most of the adds I did were custom, but there are some EMA parts on the back and bottom

With the original prop at Brit Sci-Fi

Arlen's gun I've got nothing on.If anyone knows it's story I'd love to hear about it!

clanger68

Alphans
Si,

Loving the Blake Killer gun progress, looking amazing.

Bill was great, very friendly and approachable, hope he can make more events in the future.

The Blake gun looked awesome in the flesh, you certainly have been very busy of late.

- Andy

birdie

Alphans
Finished this off a while ago, was a fun build and pretty happy with the way it turned out. It does break down into three parts, but is not fully modular like Bill's original. It's mostly built from acrylic sheet, with some EMA bits and aluminium barrels.

Ham Salad

Alphans
When avon says to you,

" Stand Still!"

He MEANS it.

Sayy....bird.

You didn't happen to make any working drawings or parts lists for that, didja?

Last edited: