Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Germany calling Alpha Moonbase

Callamon

Alphans
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, so let me introduce myself:

My real name is´Marco, I'm a long-time SF modeller from Germany (building SF models since 1977). You may know some of my models, there are several to find on the Starship Modeler website, for example. I wrote also some articles for "Science Fiction & Fantasy Modeller" in the last months, for example about the Perry Rhodan STARDUST in the most recent issue, or the Testors "Area 51UFO crash" diorama.

I found this site because of SFFM, too, and the articles about the studio scale Alpha buildings. I plan to purchse the main mission tower once it is available, an absolutely "must have" item.

Best regards from Germany
Callamon

Transporter

Alphans
:W:Callamon. You will find many interesting infos on this forum. And you are always welcome to show your models here. Cheers. Transporter

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Hi Callamon,

Welcome and thank you for joining.

Please feel free to post pictures of your amazing work here, part of what we do is to inspire builders.

I love Perry Rhodan and read many books as a teenager, it's great to see models from this world being made.

Best for now.

Cap'n

Callamon

Alphans
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hm, although there are replies here and I marked "Instand email notification" I didn't got mails that there are answers here. Is there something I can do about that?

And is it possible to add a signature? When I try to do so I get a message that I don't have the permission to add one.

Best regards from Germany
Marco

Callamon

Alphans
Please feel free to post pictures of your amazing work here, part of what we do is to inspire builders.

I love Perry Rhodan and read many books as a teenager, it's great to see models from this world being made.

I will do so in the next days, including some Perry Rhodan ones.