Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Gray and Houseman tractor screengrabs (image heavy)

paul gray

Forum Supporter
if i wasn't so impressed with your "bit" spotting Mike, i would tell you to get out more:D
brilliant work on this thread by the way
cheers Paul

Dave

Alphans
That probably explains why the bulldozer shovel was stuck to the wall. Thought it looked a bit odd on it's own.

Mike Delamar

Alphans
where are new photos about your version of that red truck, Mike D.?

heres a shot of it and the helijet inside the roadbuilder

Mike

Mike Delamar

Alphans
thanks guys, still a bit more to do to it, if i find the right mesh ill correct the front. the profile aint right and is bugging me,

construction is wood, mdf and jelutong, plastic sheet and car bodyfiller, havent got vickers vigor, tracks are captanapollos resin ones, kibri part resin casting by astrocat, decals by unclebill, chequred decals by DX-SFX, so all in all a great thanks to our forum members without whom it wouldnt have been possible :)

wont be doing the roadbuilder unless I get loads of space

cheers

Mike

Yes, the road builder made its first appearance in End of the Road, filmed some time around spring 1965. It was then painted yellow for scenes at the beginning of Atlantic Inferno, filmed about a year later, before finally meeting its end soon after that, having been incorporated into the Crablogger.

Mike Delamar

Alphans
im not too sure if it was made into the back of the crablogger, as the tiger joes where sliced down the middle, doesnt look like the crablogger was much wider than a tiger joe.

and I think, havent checked, that the roadbuilder had ribbed wheels and the crablogger had smooth tiger joe wheels,

Mike

im not too sure if it was made into the back of the crablogger, as the tiger joes where sliced down the middle, doesnt look like the crablogger was much wider than a tiger joe.

and I think, havent checked, that the roadbuilder had ribbed wheels and the crablogger had smooth tiger joe wheels,

Mike

The Crablogger looks to me as if its at least 2 foot wide, while the Tiger Joe is possible nearer 15/16 inches ? Pretty sure the studio wouldn't have bothered building a new rear half for the Crablogger when they had the roadbuilder to cannibalize - particularly as it has exactly the same base. More accurate dimensions anyone ?