Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Gray and Houseman tractor screengrabs (image heavy)

oshvision

Alphans

Here it is, my 3d model of the truck!

looks just like it :)

Hope you like it folks

If there is sufficient interest from people I am thinking of doing a kit of these components so everyone can build their own G & H tractor, mole, firefly, etc without having to buy a vickers vigor tractor.
[/IMG]

I'm definitely interested in buying a kit, how much would it cost? £100?

I would love to own a studio scale one of these...

George

Stingray12

Alphans
Im think about makeing studio scale models of the Gray & Houseman Roadbuilder, the helijet and the tractor, all I need to make the road builder are 4 Tiger Joe Tanks and a lot of bulsa wood.

IanStewart

Alphans
Quite right (you must have a good memory), it was TV Century 21 no. 33

I was wrong about the dirt-track road, but the tarmack does look a bit scruffy, but what do you expect with Transmitter trucks driving down the high street !

Stingray12

Alphans
hi guys,

I thought id post screengrabs of the Gray and Houseman tractor from Thunderbirds, in the hope that people who are good at spotting kit parts recognise anything on it,

I think there where 2 scales, a smaller one lifted off the cliff edge by Thunderbird 2, its the main larger one Im interested in.

a couple of shots of it, well I imagine its the same, probably before the end of the road episode, in the episode security hazard, it has one of the water jets on the back seen on one of the fire engines in city of fire

of course it was the transmitter truck also, could also get some grabs of that if anyone wants or needs them

cheers

Mike

I think that the model of the G & H truck that was destroyed was an exact duplicate, so it could be possible that the outher model still exists.

paul gray

Forum Supporter
hi Mike, what you think could be a k looks to me to be a < then AB. great screen grab by the way
cheers Paul

Mike Delamar

Alphans
hi Mike, what you think could be a k looks to me to be a < then AB. great screen grab by the way
cheers Paul

yeah I was thinking that it was originally a K, but had been cut along so it looks like <

so maybe off a toy or something?

although it looks pretty thin mind you, so maybe pressed metal? battery lid?
but Id say plastic if its been cut.

****k ABB****??

Mike