Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have updated the Terms and Conditions, you will be prompted to read and agree to these next time you are active on the forum.
SPONSORED BY

Gray and Houseman tractor screengrabs (image heavy)

Mike Delamar

Alphans
other angle, definatley something there

Mike,

From your first shot, I'd say it was < ABS >. If it is, we are looking for a plastic handle from something, made from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. Depending on the scale of the model, this may be something as simple as a plastic fork from the canteen, to something much larger.

Sorry if this has actually widend the field for you to look in.

Gary.

DX-SFX

Alphans
I think it's much more likely to be a trade name of the product or a brand rather than what it's made from. I'm not convinced it's an 'S' anyway.

Mike Delamar

Alphans
Ive been looking at old toys Ive got but nothing yet :(

dont think its an important piece, but as ever, if we know what it is, it can always give clues to other mystery parts used elsewhere

Mke

Captain Sci-Fi

Commander
Silver part

Hi Guys,

Mike Delamar (CSI) at it again? :yes:

Is it a logo for Abbey (something) The silver item is the lid and the red part it is resting on is the box itself I would say as they have a very similar corner radius.

The < part is from a scroll that forms part of the logo (like a fluttering flag, ribbon or parchment scroll) embossed into the lid.

Well that's what I see anyway. :think:

Cap'n

Mike Delamar

Alphans
maybe it was put there as it could be because the rocket platform tilts, so maybe its part of a hinge?

the platform base has dissapeared in this shot...

Mike

healvis

Alphans
I had a look at lead and came up with this:

Maybe it is just a strip of lead/solder bar to weigh it down while it fired the barrels.

Last edited:

Mike Delamar

Alphans
the aurora b-58 wings has letters moulded on the inside which look similar but not the same letters, I wonder if any other of theyre kits did

Mike

Mike Delamar

Alphans
looking at the hd screengrabs again.

its looks like there is a black part with a little piece sticking out behind the chrome revell wheel on the headlights. perhaps something to do with the bulb? a holder perhaps????

there is a rectangular piece with some distintive features underneath also.

and a tiny part on the right hand side looks like part of the undercarrage detail from the aurora 5/32 B-58 hustler kit?

Mike